Many members experience equipment theft on the job site quite frequently. This is an unfortunate occurrence, and MITA is more than willing to help spread the word in an effort to help recover the stolen items.
If a piece of equipment is stolen from your job site, please do the following, so we can spread the word on your behalf:
1. Go to the MITA website: www.mi-ita.com.
2. Click on the MITA Quick Links button.
3. When the page loads, click on the Stolen Equipment Notice Form button to download a copy.
4. Fill it out, and fax or email it to our office as soon as possible, so we can send out a member bulletin via email.
5. Stolen Equipment emails can also be sent to email@example.com.
Click here to access the PDF form version of the Stolen Equipment Notice.
Questions or concerns can be directed to the MITA office at 517-347-8336.