A ProjectWise server software upgrade is scheduled starting at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 15, 2020 through Sunday, May 17, 2020. ProjectWise will NOT be available again until Monday, May 18, 2020.
- This upgrade will resolve the System restarts (a.k.a: Spinning Wheel) that we all are experiencing multiple times a day with the current version.
- Users will NOT need to perform any system configurations at this time. We will release a new version of ProjectWise Explorer at a later date.
- MDOT e-Proposal files will be unavailable for download during this time.
Prior to Upgrade:
- If you plan on working the weekend of the upgrade and need to access ProjectWise file(s), please click here to review tips for exporting files prior to the upgrade as well as how to import the file afterwards.
- Any files not being worked on the weekend of the upgrade, should be checked in/imported into the system.
Please direct any upgrade questions to MDOT-ProjectwiseConst@michigan.gov.