Developing The Talent That Builds Michigan’s Transportation Infrastructure
“These jobs are not going to be outsourced, they’re not going overseas, so we need people, we need local people to fulfill that work obligation.”
WXYZ-ABC Detroit, Construction companies look for new workers as new jobs flow into Michigan.
Collaborating with many different groups, contractors and organizations, MITA is at the forefront of the Michigan workforce development issue, helping to create programs by promoting the heavy/highway construction industry.
- Detroit Workforce of the Future
- Access for All
- Michigan Apprenticeship Steering Committee, Inc. (MASCI)
- Going PRO Talent Fund
- Construction Science Expo
- ACE (Architecture, Construction, Engineering) Mentor Program of Michigan
- The Steve Gruber Show
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Construction companies look for new workers as new jobs flow into Michigan
MITA works to grow relationships with member companies, partner organizations, schools and other external groups in an effort to educate students, young people and others on the value of a career in the construction industry.
Director of Workforce Development