You're invited to join MITA members on beautiful Paradise Island, Bahamas for a fabulous mix of activities and association networking opportunities. $1750 per person includes: double-occupancy accommodations for seven nights in the Royal Towers at Atlantis, MITA welcome party, fitness facilities, resort activities, WiFi, all taxes, fees and gratuities. (Food and beverages not included.)
Airport & Ground Transportation
•Airport: (NAS) Lynden Pindling Nassau International Airport, located 12 miles from resort
•Taxis and a wide range of car rental and ground transfer companies are available at the airport.
(upgrades are sold out)
Royal Garden View: included, no charge
•King beds will be requested for all attendees but are not guaranteed.
•Group stays are ineligible for hotel reward point accumulation.
• Rooms must be cancelled no later than September 30, 2019 to receive a refund. After September 30, no refunds will be given. Travel insurance is available via travelinsured.com/plans (or feel free to purchase via any other travel insurance company).
•Catamaran Cruise - Monday, February 24
$110 per person. Snorkeling, deli lunch, open bar.
•Golf - Tuesday, February 25
Ocean Club Golf Course. Tee times begin at 8am. $275 per person. Rental clubs available. Complimentary shuttle from resort.
•A variety of other popular excursions can be booked through the on site tour company at the hotel.
Revel in stunning views and abundant amenities at the iconic Atlantis on Paradise Island:
• Miles of white sand beaches with several quieter cove areas
• 21 restaurants and 19 bars & lounges
• 11 swimming pools plus an expansive water park with slides and lazy rivers
• Marine habitat lagoons and aquariums
• One of the largest casinos in the Caribbean
• Marina village
• Spa, fitness center, salon and boutiques
• Ocean Club Golf Course, tennis courts and basketball courts
• Resort shuttle
• Land and water sports
• Live entertainment
• An ideal location from which to enjoy Paradise Island and Nassau’s many activities, attractions, shops, galleries, beaches, restaurants and more
• Nonstop flights from Detroit to Nassau (airport located 12 miles from resort)